FAU 200 - Fixed Phone
The Globalstar FAU-200 Fixed Phone is the ideal
cost-effective solution to access the coverage and reliability of
satellite telephone service. High quality voice transmissions provide
businesses, remote communities and dwellings with the necessary link to
maintain connectivity to the existing telephone system. The FAU-200
supports up to three phone jacks on a single phone line and installation
of the FAU-200 is quick and simple. The weatherproof unit can be mounted
at any convenient outdoor location with a clear view of the sky
delivering quality voice service inside buildings.
- The FAU-200 delivers digital call quality, with virtually no voice
- Flexible installation - Supports up to three phone jacks on a single
phone line. Connection from Fixed Antenna Unit to telephone equipment
can be approximately 1 mile.
- Fixed Antenna Unit - The fixed, omnidirectional antennas mean
greater reliability. No aiming or calibration are required and there are
no moving parts to break or wear out.
- Built for extremes - Antenna and Junction box operational from -22
to 140 degrees Fahrenheit Note: The FAU-200 is a voice-only product.
Data services, call forwarding and roaming are currently not available
with this product.
- FAU Module
- Power Supply and Connection
- 50 Foot Power
- Telephone Interface (NID) Box
- User Documentation Package
- Transmitting (TX) Antenna
- Receiving (RX) Antenna
- Installation Handbook
- Telephone Handset and RJ 11 Cable not included
GSP 2900 - Fixed Phones $2495.00
Lease pricing from $87.00/month
The GSP-2900 provides convenient fixed access to satellite voice and
data services, including Internet and e-mail access and voicemail. As many
as five RJ-11 jacks provide dial-tone to any standard or cordless phone.
Installation options are virtually endless -- GSP-2900 phones have been
installed in boats, ships, cottages and skyscrapers, oil rigs and service
vans. You can also access Remote Terminated Data -- an easy way to
communicate with monitoring devices to track equipment in remote
- Supports up to 244 m (800 ft) telephone cable
- Supports up to 137 m (450 ft) data cable (cat.5)
- Connect multiple telephone sets Works with standard phone equipment
including cordless telephones and answering machines (sold separately)
- Can be interfaced as a trunk line for phone switches - key system or
- Data capable (optional Data Kit required)
- Enables remotely located residences to connect into the public
telephone network through the Globalstar system, using standard
residential telephone equipment and wiring.
- Allows standard PABX, key systems, and single business phones to be
connected to the public telephone network using the Globalstar system.
- RF and digital electronics required for communications over the
Globalstar satellite network.
- RJ11 phone connector and a 12 VDC power input.
The Fixed Phone is mounted at a convenient outdoor location with a clear
view of the sky and is then connected to the deskset through the junction
box. The roof mounted Fixed Phone unit provides communication in typical
environmental climates. Once connected to standard indoor telephone
equipment, you now have access to the rich feature set of services offered
by the Globalstar satellite system. Globalstar provides cost-effective
interconnection to the telephone network for the unserved population in
urban and rural areas.
GSP 2900 Includes
- Junction Box
- Cable Power Supply
- Battery Back-Up
- Mounting Bracket
- North American Power Cord
- User Manual