Captain Tom Cox
- Logged over 15,000 miles racing and cruising Triad in Bahamian, Caribbean and New England waters.
- Logged over 9,000 miles on offshore multihull deliveries.
- 2003 Solo/Twin
Championship, First Place, corrected time.
- 1999 Marblehead to Halifax race:
First Place multihull, elapsed and corrected.
- 1995 New England Multihull Association Season Trophy winner.
- '95 Gloucester Harbor Cup, '95 Solo/Twin Championship, '95 Nantucket Lightship Regatta, '95 Gordo Cup: First Place
- '94 Black Dog Dash, '94 Gordo Cup: First Place.
- '93 Heineken Regatta: Second Place.
- 2002: Delivery of Wings, 38' Newick Native trimaran 1,100 miles
from Miami to St. John, USVI.
- 1994 - 1995: Skipper of Greenwhich Propane, 40' Newick Panache trimaran, for winter racing season. Logged 6,000 miles. Ft. Lauderdale to Key West Race: New Course Record; Ft. Lauderdale to Montego Bay Race: First Place
- 1978 - 1985: Owner of Tilly Twin, a 36' Laurent Giles designed monohull Fastnet racer. Cruised and raced in the Caribbean. Logged over 5,000 miles.
- 1965 - 1971: Raced on high school and college teams, mostly dinghies.
- 2003-2004: Cape Ann Tourist Guide interior photos
- 2004: North Shore
Guide: 10 interior photos
- 1996: Mulithulls Magazine, "Tale of Triad:
Shipwreck and Recovery"
- 1996: Multihulls Magazine, "Two Months Before the Mast", article and photos
- 1995: Soundings, "Greenwich Propane Shatters Course Record", photo
- 1992: Cape Ann Tourist Guide: Cover and interior photos
- 1991: Relax Travel Magazine; "The Other Cape" photo
- 1971: MIT graduate, SB Industrial Management; minor in Architecture
- 1965: Mount Hermon graduate, cum laude